The 2019 Call for Applications is now open! Application submission deadlines vary for each funded activity – please scroll down for details.
There is a separate application form for each activity funded by the Ravi Sankaran Inlaks Fellowship Program. Please use the appropriate form for your application.
- Masters Abroad: please apply online under the Inlaks Scholarship program
- Internship Abroad 2019 Application Form
- Small Grant 2019 Application Form
Instructions on filling in and submitting the Internship Abroad and Small Grant forms are contained within these files. Some fields have a word limit; please make sure you do not exceed this limit. In addition, please note:
- Type out your answers to all questions in the space provided (note that the space will expand if needed)
- Internship applicants must enclose a letter of acceptance/admission from the host institution.
- We will contact your referees directly — please ask them not to send their letters until they have heard directly from us.
Once completed, all Internship Abroad and Small Grant application forms must be converted to PDF format (max. file size 1Mb) and sent to the following email addresses:
– Internship Abroad applications (completed application form as well as a letter of acceptance/admission from the host institution) must be emailed to ichchaporia(at)inlaksfoundation(dot)org
– Small Grant applications must be emailed to gladys(at)inlaksfoundation(dot)org
Deadlines for submission of applications:
Masters Abroad: 15th April 2019 (23:59 IST)
Internship Abroad: 1st May 2019 (23:59 IST)
Small Grants: 1st May 2019 (23:59 IST)
To be considered for funding, your application must reach us on or before the deadline.
For queries about the fellowships, please email: