Applications for 2017 are now closed. The 2018 Call for Applications will be out in January.
There is a separate application form for each activity funded by the Ravi Sankaran Inlaks Fellowship Program. Please download and use the appropriate form for your application. All application forms are in Microsoft Word format.
- Master’s abroad (to print and post)
- Internship abroad (to print and post)
- Small Grant (to email; max file size 1Mb)
Instructions on filling in and submitting the forms are contained within these files. Some fields have a word limit; please make sure you do not exceed this limit. In addition, please note:
- Type out your answers to all questions in the space provided (note that the space will expand if needed)
- Master’s and Internship applicants must enclose a letter of acceptance from the host institution.
- We will contact your referees directly — please ask them not to send their letters until they have heard directly from us.
- Master’s and Internship application materials must be sent in hard copy. Once you have filled in your form, print it, add your signature and photograph, and courier a hard copy of the completed form to the Inlaks address below. The completed form should reach us on or before the deadline.
Ravi Sankaran Fellowship Program
Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation
C/o Inlaks India Foundation
86/87 Atlanta, Nariman Point
- The Small Grants application form must be emailed. Once you have filled in your form, convert the file to pdf format and email it to these two addresses:
Your emailed application must reach us on or before the deadline.
For queries about the fellowships, please email:
info AT inlaksfoundation.org